Our product is comprised of a rich and powerful API suite, including application Widgets and Web Services around electronic payment options including:
- Instant Payments: Instant payments provide real time authorisation through the payment gateway with synchronous confirmation to integrating software.
- Scheduled Payments: Allows the scheduling of debits from bank account or credit card for recurring scheduled, fixed, or variable amounts.
- Phone Payments: Accepts credit cards for your business via IVR phone system.
- BPAY (Australia): Ezidebit BPAY provides a convenient way for customers to pay an invoice or online purchase from their cheque, savings, or credit card account.
Getting your product to market sooner is easy with the Ezidebit hosted widgets. These are powerful application components that can be “plugged in” to your site, immediately offering rich features with a minimum development on your part. The appearance of these widgets can be customised for each business. Using a HTML iframe, most of the widgets can be embedded into your site blending with your other content.
The added benefit of using our widgets is, when used as specified, they ensure that your software design is fully PCI level 1 compliant.
- Instant Payment Page (Pay Now)
- Electronic Direct Debit Request (eDDR) Widget
- Embeddable Account Widget
Client Side Methods
Ezidebit provides SOAP web services, enabling your system to interface directly with our payment processing.
Over 25 methods provide many varied options for detailed and fine grained control of our payment platform. As the API is provided over SOAP, any programming language or platform can integrate successfully.
Broadly these web services include:
- Add new customers and edit existing customer details;
- Add bank account/credit card details and edit existing details;
- Process one-off or recurring payments;
- Submit payments triggered by an event;
- Retrieve the status of payments;
- Delete scheduled payments;
- Amend scheduled payments (e.g. due date, amount)