Payments done in one
Whether you’re after a stand-alone solution or a payment integration with your business software, streamline your operations and make taking payments simple with our all-in-one payment solution.
Getting paid should be the easy part
Spend less time chasing payments and more time focusing on your business with direct debit for recurring or subscription payments, BPAY for invoicing, eftpos, phone and online payments.
Every business needs regular and consistent cash flow. Plus a roadmap to get there...
This guide is packed full of benefits, tips, and stories from business owners like you who are enjoying the savings and efficiencies that come from a combined payment solution.
With Ezidebit, you can accept all major payment types via our five payment methods, in a safe and secure system that is Level 1 compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Direct Debit is best suited for recurring payments, such as memberships or subscriptions. However, we offer two different styles of direct debit: scheduled payments, or once off payments. It’s important to note that nothing is locked down - you can quickly and easily vary the debit amounts or dates to suit your customers’ needs.
- Get better cash flow and regular set income as larger bills are split into bite-sized payments
- Setting up recurring billing gives you control of payment type, amount and frequency
- Keep track of your payments with detailed customer and payment reporting
Not only is eftpos the simple, portable method of immediate payment, our machines also link in to your centralised reporting, to simplify all your various payment methods. With everything all in one place, you can stop checking multiple data sources for an accurate view of your business. Your machine will automatically reconcile and update at the end of each day - so no need to remember to update manually.
- Integrate your eftpos machine to neatly consolidate all your payment systems, so you won’t have to match up end-of-day reports ever again
- Give your customers a good experience with a ‘plug and play’ dependable machine
- It works straight out of the box - just turn it on and it connects instantly!
We’ll provide you with a general biller code and a simple, online CRN generator. This will allow you to create individual reference numbers for your customers for safer transfers and easy tracking. With no payer fees and personalised tracking, BPAY is perfect for your invoice-driven customers.
- For customers who want control of the way they pay - offer more flexibility and payment options
- No set up fees if you choose to use our general biller code - or we can create a unique biller code used only by your business if you prefer (cost may apply)
- Payments processed via BPAY are typically available for settlement the next business banking day
Ezidebit Online Payments offer multiple ways to take payments, whether it’s online, over the phone or in person. Mix and match the below to suit your payment needs or contact us to talk about the different online options.
- Accept online payments on your website
- Accept payments via your web-based payment terminal
Round out your suite of payment options with Ezidebit’s Phone Payments. We offer:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Agent Assisted Payments
Business Security + Protection
Our Merchant Trust Initiative (MTI) is designed to educate and inform you of your responsibilities and obligations when handling and managing cardholder data, giving you the tools you need to improve security within your business.
- More than one in three customers will abandon an online payment because of security fears, which could result in real losses for your business
- Although most business owners are mindful of their customers’ safety, many Australian businesses are unaware that it’s compulsory to be PCI DSS compliant
- A common myth is that business owners don’t need to be compliant if their payment provider is, however this is completely false. All businesses have a responsibility to ensure their customers’ data is safe and protected
Why choose Ezidebit?
From our simple software integration capability to watertight security, you can get back to business knowing you’ve got payments done in one.
Integrate payments into your existing software.
Looking to integrate Ezidebit with your business software? We know that flexibility is key, so we've created a tech solution that can be adopted quickly and easily.
Choose how you use Ezidebit
Hear what others are saying
It's been even easier having Ezidebit integrated as part of Console, our property management and trust accounting software provider. We would save around half an hour each day reconciling payments and other administration functions in managing this side of our business.
Haven Estate Agents
Ezidebit is great in giving me my time back. It saves me at least eight hours a week in reconciling and chasing outstanding payments.