Payments done in one.
Whether you’re after a stand-alone solution or a payment integration with your business software, streamline your operations and make taking payments simple with our all-in-one payment solution.
Getting paid should be the easy part
Spend less time chasing payments and more time focusing on your business.
With an Ezidebit solution, you can make it simple for your customers to pay, by offering a range of payment methods. In return, you can spend less time chasing late payments and gain back precious time in your day.
With Ezidebit, you can accept all major payments types in a safe, secure system that's level 1 compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). accredited system
Direct Debit is best suited for recurring payments, such as memberships or subscriptions. However, we offer two different styles of direct debit: scheduled payments, or once off payments. It’s important to note that nothing is locked down - you can quickly and easily vary the debit amounts or dates to suit your customers’ needs.
- Get better cash flow and regular set income as larger bills are split into bite-sized payments
- Setting up recurring billing gives you control of payment type, amount and frequency
- Keep track of your payments with detailed customer and payment reporting
Real Time Payments
Real time payments can be processed online, over the phone, or in person. You can also access your own ‘virtual terminal’ - that is, a secure system that can take card payments in seconds - via our EziOnline platform. Our real time system is perfect to process one-off or catch up payments.
- With an instant payment response, you know straight away if the payment has been successful or not
- No extra cost to have your own virtual terminal included in your payment product suite
- Payments and payment information are handled and processed securely within the PCI DSS compliant Ezidebit system
Business Security + Protection
Our Merchant Trust Initiative (MTI) is designed to educate and inform you of your responsibilities and obligations when handling and managing cardholder data, giving you the tools you need to improve security within your business.
- More than one in three customers will abandon an online payment because of security fears, which could result in real losses for your business
- Although most business owners are mindful of their customers’ safety, many Australian businesses are unaware that it’s compulsory to be PCI DSS compliant
- A common myth is that business owners don’t need to be compliant if their payment provider is, however this is completely false. All businesses have a responsibility to ensure their customers’ data is safe and protected
You’re in great company.
Over 27,000 Australian and New Zealand businesses choose Ezidebit as their preferred payment solution. Completely scalable, we have designed a complete payment processing suite that meets your needs, no matter what stage of the business journey you’re at.
Why choose Ezidebit?
From our simple software integrations to watertight security, there have never been more reasons to sign up with Ezidebit.
You can add Ezidebit to your existing software.
Whether you are developing a software or looking to integrate Ezidebit into an existing solution, you can embed the Ezidebit functionality right into your own software. We know that flexibility is key, so we've created a tech solution that can be adopted quickly and easily.
Choose how you use Ezidebit
What our clients say
It's been even easier having Ezidebit integrated as part of Console, our property management and trust accounting software provider. We would save around half an hour each day reconciling payments and other administration functions in managing this side of our business.
Haven Estate Agents
Ezidebit is great in giving me my time back. It saves me at least eight hours a week in reconciling and chasing outstanding payments.