Getting paid should
be the easy part
No matter what type of business you own, we all need the same thing: stress-free payments. We’re here to ensure that by the time your customer is ready to pay, your hard work is over. Our customised payment solutions are simple to connect to and are streamlined, so you can get on with business.
You're in great
Over 27,000 Australian and New Zealand businesses choose Ezidebit as their preferred payment solution. Why? Because we give you the power to create systems tailored to your business. Whether it’s light touch or a complete payment makeover, we can help.Enquire now
Ezidebit makes life easier
There are more ways to pay than ever before, so we’re here to make it simple. Our team are experts in payments and will deliver you solutions quickly and easily. With over 20 years in the business, Ezidebit is at the forefront of modern financial technology but without the jargon, and local support on the other end of the phone.
With Ezidebit, you can accept all major payments types via our payment methods, in a safe, level 1 PCI-DSS accredited system
Direct Debit is best suited for recurring payments, such as memberships or subscriptions. However, we offer two different styles of direct debit: scheduled payments, or once off payments. It’s important to note that nothing is locked down - you can quickly and easily vary the debit amounts or dates to suit your customers’ needs.
- Get better cash flow and regular set income as larger bills are split into bite-sized payments
- Setting up recurring billing gives you control of payment type, amount and frequency
- Keep track of your payments with detailed customer and payment reporting
Real Time Payments
Real time payments can be processed online, over the phone, or in person. You can also access your own ‘virtual terminal’ - that is, a secure system that can take card payments in seconds - via our EziOnline platform. Our real time system is perfect to process one-off or catch up payments.
- With an instant payment response, you know straight away if the payment has been successful or not
- No extra cost to have your own virtual terminal included in your payment product suite
- Payments and payment information are handled and processed securely within the PCI DSS compliant Ezidebit system
Business Security + Protection
Our Merchant Trust Initiative (MTI) is designed to educate and inform you of your responsibilities and obligations when handling and managing cardholder data, giving you the tools you need to improve security within your business.
- More than one in three customers will abandon an online payment because of security fears, which could result in real losses for your business
- Although most business owners are mindful of their customers’ safety, many Australian businesses are unaware that it’s compulsory to be PCI DSS compliant
- A common myth is that business owners don’t need to be compliant if their payment provider is, however this is completely false. All businesses have a responsibility to ensure their customers’ data is safe and protected
What our customers say
It's been even easier having Ezidebit integrated as part of Console, our property management and trust accounting software provider. We would save around half an hour each day reconciling payments and other administration functions in managing this side of our business.
Haven Estate Agents
Ezidebit is great in giving me my time back. It saves me at least eight hours a week in reconciling and chasing outstanding payments.