Payments done in one
Whether you’re after a stand-alone solution or a payment integration with your business software, streamline your operations and make taking payments simple with our all-in-one payment solution.
Getting paid should be the easy part
Spend less time chasing payments and more time focusing on your business with direct debit for recurring or subscription payments, real-time payments with PayTo, BPAY for invoicing, EFTPOS, phone and online payments.
With Ezidebit, you can accept all major payment types via our five payment methods, in a safe and secure system that is Level 1 compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Direct debit is perfect for recurring payments, such as memberships or subscriptions. However, we offer two different styles of direct debit: scheduled payments, or once off payments. It’s important to note that nothing is locked down - you can quickly and easily vary the debit amounts or dates to suit your customers’ needs.
- Get better cash flow and regular set income as larger bills are split into bite-sized payments
- Setting up recurring billing gives you control of payment type, amount and frequency
- Keep track of your payments with detailed customer and payment reporting
PayTo offers the same set-and-forget benefits of direct debit—but with more speed, simplicity and security. With pre-authorised agreements with your customers, payment disputes become a thing of the past, and there’s less risk of missed payments and fraud.
- Enjoy efficiencies for your business with account balances verified and transactions processed in real-time
- Receive notifications at various stages of payment so you can feel confident about your cash flow and incoming revenue at any point in time
- Enjoy simple reconciliation with a single settlement report across all enabled - PayTo (real-time), direct debit, eftpos, BPAY, online and phone payments
Not only is EFTPOS the simple, portable method of immediate payment, our terminals also link in to your centralised reporting, to simplify all your various payment methods. With everything all in one place, you can stop checking multiple data sources for an accurate view of your business. Your machine will automatically reconcile and update at the end of each day - so no need to remember to update manually.
- Integrate your EFTPOS machine to neatly consolidate all your payment systems, so you won’t have to match up end-of-day reports ever again
- Give your customers a good experience with a ‘plug and play’ dependable machine
- It works straight out of the box - just turn it on and it connects instantly!
We’ll provide you with a general biller code and a simple, online CRN generator. This will allow you to create individual reference numbers for your customers for safer transfers and easy tracking. With no payer fees and personalised tracking, BPAY is perfect for your invoice-driven customers.
- For customers who want control of the way they pay - offer more flexibility and payment options
- No set up fees if you choose to use our general biller code - or we can create a unique biller code used only by your business if you prefer (cost may apply)
- Payments processed via BPAY are typically available for settlement the next business banking day
Ezidebit online payments offer multiple ways to take payments, whether it’s online, over the phone or in person. Mix and match the below to suit your payment needs or contact us to talk about the different online options.
- Accept online payments on your website
- Accept payments via your web-based payment terminal
Round out your suite of payment options with Ezidebit’s phone payments. We offer:
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Agent assisted payments
Business security + protection
Our Merchant Trust Initiative (MTI) is designed to educate and inform you of your responsibilities and obligations when handling and managing cardholder data, giving you the tools you need to improve security within your business.
- More than one in three customers will abandon an online payment because of security fears, which could result in real losses for your business
- Although most business owners are mindful of their customers’ safety, many Australian businesses are unaware that it’s compulsory to be PCI DSS compliant
- A common myth is that business owners don’t need to be compliant if their payment provider is, however this is completely false. All businesses have a responsibility to ensure their customers’ data is safe and protected
Why choose Ezidebit?
From our simple software integration capability to watertight security, you can get back to business knowing you’ve got payments done in one.
Choose how you use Ezidebit
Hear what others are saying
We had a seamless changeover; the team from Ezidebit goes above and beyond and won’t over promise and under deliver.
Owner/Operator, Fair Play OOSH
Ezidebit is great in giving me my time back. It saves me at least eight hours a week in reconciling and chasing outstanding payments.
It’s the most genuine partnership I've had.
Emily Smart, CEO
Our partnership with Ezidebit is about collaboration and working together on best practices. Ezidebit lets us know what they see happening in the market and gives us tips and tricks on what we can do. And we feel comfortable giving feedback to Ezidebit from our customers on how to make the product better. This collaboration is critical. With other payment providers we integrate with, it’s just a site with API documentation. Having a relationship and being able to collaborate means that the experience for our mutual clients is the best it can be.
It’s no coincidence that Ezidebit is our preferred and exclusive payments provider in Australia. The product exceeds our clients’ needs, and the customer support provided by the Ezidebit team is second to none.
It's been even easier having Ezidebit integrated as part of Console, our property management and trust accounting software provider. We would save around half an hour each day reconciling payments and other administration functions in managing this side of our business.
Haven Estate Agents