Integrate your software with Ezidebit
Enhance your software with a robust, flexible and scalable payment solutions offering.
Partner with us, and open up a world of opportunity
We’re proud to partner with a range of software companies in exciting industries across health, fitness, education, alternative finance, not-for-profit, storage, real estate and more. Our approach is simple - understand your business goals and find a solution that will not only add a competitive edge to your software, but also benefit your customers.
Why Partner with Us
Here for your future
We value building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships, and take a genuine interest in growing your business.
Our dedicated partnership and account management teams are here to help with on-the-spot troubleshooting, solution delivery and strategy development.
We speak your customers' language
We're more than just another payments company, with over 20 years' experience in the industry, we understand the changing payments and technology landscape. Thanks to our simple integration, you can adopt our sophisticated payment solutions with our market-leading API. With friendly service, easy to understand local support, and minus the jargon. More than just a product or service - we are experienced, trusted and used by many. Partner today with a payments provider that is simple to understand, and suits your customers’ varying needs.
We offer four payment solutions, and a world-class security system.
With Ezidebit, you can accept all major payments types via our four payment methods, in a safe, level 1 PCI-DSS accredited system
Direct Debit is best suited for recurring payments, such as memberships or subscriptions. However, we offer two different styles of direct debit: scheduled payments, or once off payments. It’s important to note that nothing is locked down - you can quickly and easily vary the debit amounts or dates to suit your customers’ needs.
- Get better cash flow and regular set income as larger bills are split into bite-sized payments
- Setting up recurring billing gives you control of payment type, amount and frequency
- Keep track of your payments with detailed customer and payment reporting
Not only is EFTPOS the simple, portable method of immediate payment, our machines also link in to your centralised reporting, to simplify all your various payment methods. With everything all in one place, you can stop checking multiple data sources for an accurate view of your business. Your machine will automatically reconcile and update at the end of each day - so no need to remember to update manually.
- Integrate your EFTPOS machine to neatly consolidate all your payment systems, so you won’t have to match up end-of-day reports ever again
- Give your customers a good experience with a ‘plug and play’ dependable machine
- It works straight out of the box - just turn it on and it connects instantly!
We’ll provide you with a general biller code and a simple, online CRN generator. This will allow you to create individual reference numbers for your customers for safer transfers and easy tracking. With no payer fees and personalised tracking, BPAY is perfect for your invoice-driven customers.
- For customers who want control of the way they pay - offer more flexibility and payment options
- No set up fees if you choose to use our general biller code - or we can create a unique biller code used only by your business if you prefer (cost may apply)
- Payments processed via BPAY are typically available for settlement the next business banking day
Real Time Payments
Real time payments can be processed online, over the phone, or in person. You can also access your own ‘virtual terminal’ - that is, a secure system that can take card payments in seconds - via our EziOnline platform. Our real time system is perfect to process one-off or catch up payments.
- With an instant payment response, you know straight away if the payment has been successful or not
- No extra cost to have your own virtual terminal included in your payment product suite
- Payments and payment information are handled and processed securely within the PCI DSS compliant Ezidebit system
Business Security + Protection
Our Merchant Trust Initiative (MTI) is designed to educate and inform you of your responsibilities and obligations when handling and managing cardholder data, giving you the tools you need to improve security within your business.
- More than one in three customers will abandon an online payment because of security fears, which could result in real losses for your business
- Although most business owners are mindful of their customers’ safety, many Australian businesses are unaware that it’s compulsory to be PCI DSS compliant
- A common myth is that business owners don’t need to be compliant if their payment provider is, however this is completely false. All businesses have a responsibility to ensure their customers’ data is safe and protected